IT'S PRACTICALLY OVER
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Wooo, Science wasn't that hard. Actually, it wasn't hard? UGHHHH.................MATH YOU SUCK.
After the math exam I found Charo, Noelle, Hillary and some others waiting. Sorry is it my fault math is such a uggghhhhhh.........Then went to starbucks. Erika's order took too long so I was "complained". SHEESH you guys, pretending you don't know me. She deserves to have attitude hit her.. CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT, it's their fault the order was screwed. Went to Goldilocks.. Bought TAHO. YEAH, taho. I don't like Taho. GOT THAT? Went back to the school sat with Noelle Hillary and Charo plus Katrina. They kept kidnapping my first born baby, Twilight :( HAHA. I DON'T LIKE TAHO. Walked to DQ w/ Melissa and bought ice cream sandwiches since SOMEONE had a craving for ice cream. Got there, gave textbooks in, went into the exam room. MELISSA SHUT UP stop being mean and telling lies! Sheesh Tim you're so mean," you don't care" I'd like to see you fail. JUST KIDDING. I had to go to the washroom like 3 times cause of my stupid nose :(
PS. I don't like Taho.
Post a Comment