8♥
Monday, June 16, 2008
8 things about 8 people, guess which one you are (:
...taken from Melissa & Hillary
No particular order. So guess guess guess
BTW, this might get cheesy :$
1. You're such a fart face(: Even though we don't go to the same school, we're still tight and all. Thanks for all those "cupid" moments THAT I DON'T APPRECIATE anymore. Nope, I don't. Shoe box, cars.. None. Yeeeuck. But thanks for all those annoying boring days. Thanks for listening to my mindless babbles.Distance didn't keep us far. Too many memories, too many more to come(L)
2. You have the worst taste in guys :) EW EW EW EW. Haha, even though we didn't get off to a good start, we're good now. Thaanks for all those talks and advice things. I don't know how I couldv'e gotten through this year without your help. THANKS for listening to my pointless problems with AHEM and other AHEMS. Lots and lots of memories this year replaced those bad ones? Haha, not really.. since you STOLE my HELLO KITTY PENCIL CASE :( Hahha ♥
3. You're too slow. I got swift hands. Sorry for gr8. MATH9 would've sucked sooo much without you. You and me trying to beat each other with our math homework, can you say NERDS? Haha, thaanks for everything slowpoke(L)
4. NOBODY is worth YOUR time. Yes that is so true. Nobody can steal your heart, etc. I know you like him shut up, stop being so defensive. I know you're in denial HAHA :) I don't like taho. Go away. Thanks for all those.. Haha DEFENSIVE days.. Hahaha KIDDING. Can't wait for our TRIP best out of 21! I WILL WIN cause you know why? LIARS NEVER PROSPER. HAH :)♥
5. ... it may not seem like it.. BUT I'M STILL SCARED OF YOUR SCARY DOGS :( Remember BALLET CLASSES this summer! BTW, I DON'T LIKE TAHO and HE DOESN'T LIKE ME. PERIOD! We gotta get rid of the things that are "bothering" us! Don't forget.... the helium balloon plaan! Thaanks for everything, amateur BALLERINA :)(L)
6. Squishy squish squish MONEY. Haha k I didn't really disguise this one too goood.... BUt whatever... Thanks for everything you loser! Especially my "new years" surprise.. K well... I'm not that thankful anymore, but I was before.. So yennoe.... I'll just say it here now :)♥
7. REMEMBER rel8? Too bad that didn't happen in rel9. WAIIT, actually.. I'm glad.. So I don't have to get hit by rubberbands :$ Thanks for everything (L)
8. Oh gaad you weirdo. I don't see you all the time, but you're still pretty helpful.. Well the weird kind of helpful. The scary kinda helpful.. All your weirdness brings me up when I'm down, turns my frown into a smile. Haha EW so weird. Ew... :)
Post a Comment