brighter than sunshine
Where's my Edward Cullen? :(
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Say Hello to my neww baaby :) Yeep. I'll take care of it this time, PROMISE. I won't drop it like my other babies. I'm such a bad mom :( I dropped my cell and broke my iPod. Don't worry, I won't ruin you :) HAH :)
Where's my Edward Cullen? Why can't there be people like that? Daamn. BTW, I found someone CLOSE to him ;) YEAH, I'll be Bella :) But still in search for Edward :) Yeah k anyways. During P.E we played this game.. and HAHA Tim got hit in the head. HAHA, sorry I just had to mention that :) Yeeeah, anyways.. I can't rememb- OH YEAH.. During B block, we had to stay in the caf.. You know what? Did you know I'm part CHINESE? YEAH, that's right ;) I can speak chinese :) Uh huh.. I'm soooo pro :) Right Joyce? Hah, frig Hillary and Ashley hiding what New Moon was all about :( NOT NICE :( HAH But I caught you there guys! I - well Charo looked at the Wikipedia for me. Thanks Charo! Terrific 2! HAHA, we're weird.. And Ali.. EW. PLUS, MELISSA, ohh you're like Bella in that way;)

Post a Comment