brighter than sunshine
ROBERT PATTINSON(L)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
During socials Theresa and I supported that thing.. Where you write LOVE on your arms. hah, you screwed mine up :( But it's okay. Before PE, Hillary saw what almost made my heart jump out of my chest :$ At PE we had a beep test. WTF, googs said we won't have anymore. But that's okay, it's over now.. I feel like breaking into song.. (8) it's over now.. someething something, but I beg to differ(8) K , I'm done. Before science, Melissa, Joyce, Jackee, and I sat outside and took pictures.. Melissa TRIED to hide something.. But didn't work:) JK(L) Took pictures in science.. Woo, that will give me a break :) Took Melissa's folder that contains PERSONAL documents.. OH DAMN :) Choir.. what happened.. I can't remember anymore :( But whatever g'day today.. Kinda

/ I need to start studying :(

Post a Comment