brighter than sunshine
Right Place, Right Time?
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Aw, gee Ali. I hate you. You made me realize something :( But whatever. That made my day :) .. I'm guessing it's another SIGN? Right you guys? Wait , naaah.. One more and we'll know. I couldn't stop replaying what happened yesterday. Made me feel soo stupid x687. Seriously, that was the only thing that ran through my mind. I kept thinking how and what I did :$ :$ :$ UGH, I hate you, I wish I never saw you :( Now I got them again. Uh, butterflies go away! You don't belong here. Not now, not anymore :(

ANYWAYS. Got to school and my voice was gone again. Somehow I said something w/ "puddy" cat. Charo kept saying "I tot I taw a puddy cat". OMG.. Haha sheeesh Charo! P.E/ OH DAMN, we beat you Brandon and Tim. YEAH, uh huh. THAT'S RIGHT. I can get your stupid smashes :) Hah, we didn't beat jay and chyziack though:( Them and their "ugh" sounds when they hit the birdie. CHOIR/ boring SOCIALS/ ah the test! :( LUNCH/ sat in the hallway.. I SAW THAT LOOK MELISSA ;) SCIENCE/ Geez Tim, you're so mean. I don't have stupid paper :( MATH RETAKE/ Yeah, I didn't even need to take it.. I didn't fail. 32/40. Well it's still a B.. So whatever. Called Ali, and she made my day :) Got home and someone was in the washroom.. I looked out my window. My mom wasn't there, tito gerry wasnt there.. So I was like.. MA? Then someone was like" yeeees?". SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! I was ready to run out of my house! Turns out it was just my Kuya.. GR.

Post a Comment