brighter than sunshine
Let's Just Be, baby let's just be
Monday, May 26, 2008
FRIDAY/ slept over at kuya's house. woooow it was soo HOTT. APPARENTLY someone got killed that night a couple houses away from their house! :S SATURDAY/ Movies with Charo. TERRIFIC 2. Haha gaay. Watched Narnia, Prince Caspian or whatever. HAH WOW kinda boring, but okay. EDUMND(L) Ew, Charo. Peter is U-G-L-Y! Haha yeeeuck :) Went to chapters after to preorder that breaking dawn book. Toys R Us after to get Charo's twister. NO I am NOT under any circumstances going to play that.. and let "that" happen! :( Went back to Kuya's and watched movies with him and ate janelle. Damn I fell asleep so I missed like 2 movies. So I slept in the living room instead of my "bed". I was watching Smallville and reading twilight again.. I dozed off and I heard someone walking! SCARY and I heard someone tapping the table. I was too lazy to get off of the couch since it was like 2am, so I just slept. still alive. SUNDAY/ Went to Kyle's place for a family bbq. Hah oh damn, Im so pro at basketball. NAAT. Played wii with Ali and then basketball. HAHA Kuya Ken tickled Kyle too much and something wet was coming out.. My brother was like.. Why dont you get up? and Kyle was like.. I can't it's wet. HAHAHA. MONDAY/ went to this place near Children's hospital with Charo for service hours. haha we kinda got lost at first :S But we found our way. Oh damn, Charo and I are SOO pro at putting those sticker things on 8) Talked with her for like a good 4 hours . Time didnt go by that slow. Pretty fast, actually. Went to starbucks after. WOW, stupid starbucks. You make me mad. Haha, BOO. Stupid, when you mess up and order you don't have to take it out on me, you messed it up not ME.


PS/ I need to unplug this computer and my tv. I need to hide Twilight and New Moon. I need to concentrate on school crap. BUT IT'S TOO HARD :( I need to turn my cell off.. Okay, maybe not. But whatever. UGH. I hate this. SCHOOL END ALREADY!

Post a Comment