I Don't Know!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
You guys! Ugh, I don't know anymore.. It's WEIRD. Diffrent. Yes, diffrent. I can't explain but it's not there anymore?
Played signal w/ Charo, Chyziack, Hillary, Ese, and Jarren. DAMN Jarren and Chyziack's thing was soo OBVIOUS. DAMMN! But we won eventually.. Then Joyce and Ash played.. Charo, Hillary, Ese, and I ganged up on Joyce and Ashley. We looked at their cards and said.. "Survivor 1" if they had an ace, "survivor 8" if they had an 8. You get? Haha SORRY YOU GUYS :) Then asked a couple people if they would do me a favor. UGH, you guys suck. Jesse, Jay, Chyziack, Aaron, Gerard, Jarren. BOO. Haha damn. HOMEROOM, i was convincing people to do my favor.. I was saying Hail Mary to Edward and I stopped.. I forgot what it was.. SHUT UP JAY AND AARON. I can say it! Sheesh Hail Mary full of grace the lord is with thee.. blessed are you among women.. HAH :)
Post a Comment