I can't always be Lois Lane.. I wanna be superman too!
Friday, May 16, 2008


I'm on eclipse.. and I finished New Moon yesterday.. I read it in like 8 hours? YEAH, that's right Hillary :)
Anyways.. SO yesterday.. I can't remember anything.. EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT.. Hillary kept making me flinch in socials and taking my book! :( PS. I don't have OWL EYES :(
So today.. Got happy over something.. But maybe I shouldn't talk about it here.. since people might pass the word onto others, yennoe. So go away. KIDDING :) Anywaaays.. Fblock, test back. MASS.. Sat with Hill and Ash then moved to Charo :( :( :( Tried to take white hair out of Son's head.. shook hands with everyone.. walked.. uh huh.. that's it. ANYWAYS.. BREAK. Uh I forgot. G tried to read Eclipse fast so I could give it back to Ash, but she gave it to me anyways. But I had to lend her Twilight. LUNCH, sang for camille. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRU! Then Magno sang. and you know the rest. HAHA, Jaybee crying her eyes out. HILARIOUS. H, projects back. E, watched stuff. Watched this aeorobic? thing? HAHHA "- Yeeeaah, I forgot what they said.. But it was FUNNY :)
Post a Comment