brighter than sunshine
Tongue Tied
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Okaay, so I was supposed to do something today? But I didn't. HAHA sorry Jackee, I can't.. It's just weird. ANOTHER THING.. I actually did it. But I had to close my eyes, so I didn't see myself doing it.. BOO. So diffrent. Seriously, I don't even know what I'm doing. All those questions.. What happens now? What is that supposed to mean? Hah, maybe I'm just reading between the lines a little too much, making me doubt. But whatever. It's done, so guess no point in reading now. HAHA :) Yeah, sounds gay, stfu. I mean SHUT THE EFF UP. ( just in case you're reading this, Ese)

Got to school early and went to eat breakfast w/ Ashley and Ese. Wow, I ate alot.. I was soooo full. I'm trying to remember something funny, but it slipped off my mind. It's happening alot lately. RELIGION/ 45! Good enough. Still an A. FRENCH/ Did worksheets. Zahar asked if we were done, we said no, even though we finished like.. 20 min ago? Then he came and looked and started saying, LIARS! You guys lied to me! HAHA. BREAK/ talk, talk talk. ENGLISH/ alot of us didn't do our homework, so we got to do it in class.. BORING. LUNCH/ I was supposed to.. But I was eating sorry! not in my best interest right now. Then we played hang man, and some drawing game. Melissa kept throwing cereal at me. Geez Melissa.. Soo imature ;) MATH/ frick, i think I got it..?

/I need a little more luck then a little bit
'Cause everytime i get stuck the words wont fit
And everytime that i try I get tongue tied
I need a little good luck to get me by

Post a Comment