brighter than sunshine
Take A Chance
Friday, April 18, 2008
Okaay, another one wasted. SORRY MELISSA :) Fine fine fine, you beat me. By 1.5, what's my consequence? I would've done it, but there were like.. people? Haha.. So nevermind. BUT OHMYGOSH, MELISSA! TECHNICALLY.. I have 8.. and a new info thing. SO WE ARE TIED? Or is it too late :( If I took my chances then I would've had like.. 20! Instead of 7.. Or 8.5 :( Whatever, there's always next week, right Melissa?
So during Lunch, Charo was squeezing her juice box.. Suddenly she screamed, I screamed, and I was covered in juice.. Thanks Charo, thaanks. Haha. Oh, thaanks Melissa, I ♥ C A R L. Yeah, think what you want, it isn't short for anything, it's actually some code name. Bet you won't guess it. I'll give you a clue. If you go to my school.. You see him but you also don't :)

/Seriously, I don't know what I want. I want this, I want that. I don't want this, I don't want that. I don't get it.. OH, IT SNOWED TODAY! Ironic much? But I doubt anything would happen, it's not like a sign or anything, is it?

Post a Comment