Take A Bow
Friday, April 11, 2008
Don’t tell me you’re
sorry cuz you’re notBaby when I know you’re only sorry you got caught
But you put on
quite a show
You
really had me going
But now it’s time
to goCurtain’s
finally closing
That was
quite a show
Very entertaining
But it’s
over nowGo on and take a bow
And the award for the best lie goes to you
For make it me believe that you could be
Faithful to me
And here you speech out
How about a
round of applauseA standing ovation / School was okay I guess? Nothing important, I guess.. Well, nothing happens, and nothing goes anywhere, so no use in hoping. BUT WHATEVER/ During SCIENCE/ We got our test back, wooo 25/30 in the scantron thing. Gave Melissa a paper flower, with a letter inside ;)
/ Don't you like my letter Melissa?
Post a Comment