Let It Riiipp
Sunday, April 27, 2008
FRIDAYMet up w/ Ali and went to St.Joes. Boring, much? I started singing in the grade 6 class, oh damn :) Haha. Mr Fader just gave me that "what the frig are you doing" look. Haha, yeah.. I still haven't changed, sheeeuuutuup. Anywaaays, walked to Ali's place.. Played with our cells.. "How do you do this.." "Wait, what?" "I hate your phone". Watched Jumangi (sp?). I sat on her bed and found some beyblade thing, then I said something about her and someone and a beyblade.. "Let it rip!". Took videos of nothing. Pretty fun.
BUT.. I also broke something.. See the hold isn't strong enough. It just broke, the pieces don't go good together anymore. Just like me and ahem :)
SATURDAYI'm soooo stupid. I dropped TEA all over my jeans :(
SUNDAYI haven't done my french project yeeet! AHH :\
9 more days :)
Post a Comment