just do it ;)
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Daamn, I was gonna do something, but ended up not doing it :\ WELL, I kinda.. So does it count? Right Jackee & Hillary? During yennoe.. class? Damn, I'm so clueless :$
&& a weight has just been removed from my shoulders? I think..?
CHOIR/ All we did was stay in the cafe. WOOW, Nannery is soo .. wow. SOCIALS/ Hah, g'job Jackee, you answered the questions! LOL. BREAK/ Hah, uh.. Sorry Jackee :) PE/ Badminton w/ Hillary. I kept missing the thing when that thing was there.. EMBARRASSING, much? Then Jackee came and played with us. YEAH, that's righhhhhht! I'm soooo pro now! I think it was the.. thing? OH DAMN ;) Then went to the weight room w/ jackee. Wow, there were barely any people. I TRIED to get my iPod back from Ese, but noooo she had to finish one more song.. YEAH RIGHT. Haha, sheeeeesh. SCIENCE/ Jackee and I were late, and we had a sub. Guess who? NANNERY.. "oh you're late, you have to stay afterschool" BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAH. It was so quiet that class.. The quietest since.. gr 8? Then me and Jackee randomly looked at John F. Haha Joohn, sheesh you didn't have to look away.. AFTERSCHOOL/ Charo called Tim to bus with us. Tim and I were just disagreeing. BAD IDEA CHARO. Hahah. We just walked to the bus stop w/ Hillary, Leo, and Clinton. Leo kept bugging Hillary and Charo about bus tickets. SO ANNOYING. We got to the bus and we see TIM. How the hell did he get there!? The bus doors close and Leo was still there asking for a bus ticket. The bus moved, he still followed. So I slipped the bus ticket through the little slip between the doors. Haha, sheesh you look like some HOBO.
/ MELISSA, don't forget our
new rules ;)
REMINDER: Make letters for Melissa, Hillary, and Charo? Haha.
/
If falling for you boy is crazy..
Then I'm going out of my mind
Post a Comment