I Should'nt have seen That.
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I saw something that I didn't need to see.. UGH, that's so gay. Denise, you know what? You are SO gay. Is that all you can say? But whatever.. What's done is done.
Again I don't remember what happened today. 'Cause I have another distraction. Let me try to remember.. Okay. Uh.. Got to school and there was a fly and some people started screaming.. Uh.. my mind is turing into mush right now. Uh. FRENCH first and uh I don't remember anything :\ ENGLISH uggghhhh I HATE YOU MATH damn I got swift hands. I hid Ash's pen.. She couldnt find it, I said I didnt have it.. 10 min later I put my hair up and put the pen in my hair.. and my hair faced her. HAH, sucker :) LUNCH went chair skiing w/ Jackee and Dez. RELIGION/ our movie was soo good. AFTERSCHOOL went to Metro w/ Jackee Dez and Ed. We were on b-line and Dez and Jackee were on the back while me and Ed were in the middle. I called jackee I told her to come, and she told me to come. Tim was there and he started laughing so I was like.. Why you smiling Tim? HAHA SORRY :) Then we went to this sushi place near metro.. SORRY EDWARD. Omg, If I did it SO SORRY :( :( :( :( :( :( went back to metro w/ jackee and dez / walked around, tried clothes on, went home , tried beatboxing :$ and got off broadway and saw -
Post a Comment