brighter than sunshine
"Plain white T's" ;)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Okay, so I just found out that someone asked someone some stuff.. Aw shucks. Makes me feel good inside. HAHA NOT! But nah, couldn't be.. We don't even.. Uh.. Naaah. Maybe? No. No way. Besides I can't 'cause of [insertnamehere]. BTW I can't wait 'till Saturday. You guys know why.. :) But ANYWAYS. Got to school today.. nothing really happened. Wait, lemme try to remember. Nope, nothing memorable. I think it's 'cause certain things are on my mind. But I can't for both things. One b/c hellooooo .. weird much? Two.. Uh, it might just be some questions.. Nothing more?

WAIT, I REMEMBER SOMETHING/ Haha science class.. " Melissa, I love 'PLAIN white YELLOW T'S'" Yeah, uh huh. Wooo :) She actually burst out laughing.. I think I know why;) BECAUSE..
STEP 4/ find your inspiration ;) ;) ;) AND SHE FOUND IT, AM I RIGHT? :)

Post a Comment