brighter than sunshine
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Frick, first block of the day was PE. Our team practically played the whole damn time. Sooo tiring. We sang that new song in Choir. Frick, gtfo out of choir. You're sooo off tune. Haha, aww "he sings so cute-ly/ GAY-ly"
Woot, I brought lunch. Aren't you proud, Melissa?
Jackee, Charo, and I decided to call someone. I called the first time, then hung up. Haha, sorry :) Then they called again.. And they kept passing the phone around. I finally got it, and someone didn't recognize my voice. You're sooo nicee.
Hung up the phone and Jackee and Charo decide to do something.. And they didn't tell me. Jackee ran away, I looked for her. And I saw her texting.. I TRIED to get the phone, but I failed. I was just aboout to tackle her when Mr.Hughes comes in, boo you kill joy. Socials.. Ooh , like our spot Jackee? ;)
Jackee kicked julian in that place.. And he hit me with Magno's unmade paper stars, so I hit him. Near the place Jackee hit him. But not as close. HAH, that's what you get. All of a sudden Edward hits me, WTFRICK. That hurt :( :( :( You're friggin' hand prints were on my leg. TSK TSK TSK TSK.


Wow, you do know how to use the phone. Good job. But still, just one phone call doesn't change everything. There's still something holding me back. I don't see you everyday, I don't talk to you everyday. So what's there to hold onto. But I give you props.

Post a Comment