The Clock Is Ticking
Friday, March 7, 2008
The clock is ticking. Watch it carefully. Don't take all the time. Because not everyone's priority is stuck on taking time. Yeah, take your time, go on a slow pace. But what you're doing is taking too much of your time and mine. I'm not
a fast paced kind of person.. But I don't move like a turtle. Yeah, I need time for things. But I don't take too long on things. If you're gonna take this long, just don't bother anymore. I'm not up for the wait. I got things to do.
Got to school, and Noelle started poking me. So I was trying to get away and I accidently called out for my mom :$ HAHA :$ :$ :$. During MATH, I kept taking the pictures I gave Ashley and hiding them. DAAAMN, I got SWIFT HANDS :) Wooo. Loser, you can't even find them! HAHA♥ During Religion, Dez had some break down. Frick, scared the shit out of me :\. HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER, DEZ! LUNCH TIME, I was about to hand someone something, but lost all my guts :$ :| Jackee, Ashley, and me went back to room whatever.. And we ate with Charo and Hillary and Noelle? I think? I think she was there for a bit? OOOH, and the pictures we took ;) OOH LA LA ;) FRENCH, woooah someone was in a good mood. HAH Mr.Zahar's so meaaaan. He was telling us a story about him in 1oth grade.. and he said he kept anwering questions,and getting them all right.. So his friend asked for an answer. And Mr.Zahar told him to say something about POO. HAHA!
Post a Comment