( 8 ) I need you booo, I gotta see you boo
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Got to school and watched people play signal. HAHA when Gerard was there he was doing fake signals.. HAHA. You should've been theere. Then I played with Charo, Hillary, and Edward. DAMN EDWARD! HAHA you should've said signal.. Not me. FRICK :$ :$ :$ At Lunch.. Melissa, Charo, and I made up my fantasy. HAHAHHA WOW, every single person is in it. From.. Aladdin, to Cookie Monster, to Midnight, to Elmo. HAHA WOW. AFTERSCHOOL, me and Jackee bussed to broadway and went to Nanaimo and walked home. HAHA I told Jackee we had to run up the hill because it's icy. So she did.. and she looked back at me.. and saw me walking. HAHAH LOOOSEEER ♥ And we saw puddles so we decided to sing Cantante Domino, the way Araujo taught us. HAHAH you should've seen us LMAO.
/ (8) I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me
I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
And it's not easy to be me
Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
'Bout a home I'll never see
It may sound absurd but don't be naive
Even heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed but won't you concede
Even heroes have the right to dream
and it's not easy to be mee.
Post a Comment