brighter than sunshine
" We can make our own day"
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Yaaaay, I got a higher mark in science :) Oh daaamn :) Haha, frick Magno and your balloon. Sheesh, stop spreading your saliva. Yeeeuuck. Jooke ♥ Anyways, MASS.. Sat up top with Ashley, Ese, Jackee, and Charo. Oh daamn, that guys voice is hott ;) But his face is NOT :\ LUNCH// Sat around with Ese and Ashley. Frick.. Do you guys think this is funny.. "Sorry, I went to make a bagel". THAT IS NOT FUNNY. Sheeesh. Anywaays.. Choir// watched footloose. Frick, I sat in the space between bleachers. Ouuch :( :( :( Socials// Oooh, jackee ;) Who's that near us? HAHA, JK, JK. :) Then it started to SNOW, SNOW, SNOW♥
Ily snow :)
AFTERSCHOOL// Watched the basketball game. Ohhh damn, He's SOOO HOTT. He looks like "what's his face" :) :) Except what's his face looks BETTER. Aww, what a cutie. :)

.. I miss you :(
I don't know why I do.. It just happens, yennoe?
But I don't even know you that well, I don't get
why I already do like you and such. It's weird..
It usually takes awhile, right? But for some reason
you just.. Blaah. I don't even know. Ew, this sounds
SOO gay. But Im bored, and I miss you :) :$
Frick, Im getting to the point where all i do is smile.
Yes, sounds real GAY, stfu. I don't .. I can't..
I can't even get the right words out anymore.
You're in my mind, there. That's all I can say.
Because that's all that goes on in there. FRICK,
gay gay gay gay gay! I can't even control it anymore :(
AND AND AND
to add to that..
IM SO GAY. GAY GAY GAY. Wtfrick, "we can make our own day".
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ,DENISE? :$

Post a Comment