brighter than sunshine
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Woke up in the morning and checked the news. SHUT UP, I wanted to see if it was gonna rain. They said it was just gonna be cloudy.. So I just wore a thin sweater.. And after walking a couple steps out of my house it starts to rain. Wtfrick you stupid weather people, fy! Got to school and told Charo my wonderful dreams. WOOT. That note ♥ too bad it isn't gonna happen in real life:( Then we had that assembly thing about Abortion. Abortion is BAD. It's your fault you got that baby in your tummy, so deal with it. Hah, that stupid guy biting the fake pear. Shiit. Can't you tell it's fake? SHEESH. After we had french, boring. The break? Wtfrick, i didnt even know it was break. Sheesh you guys could've told me -.- Then we had math and I thought I put the cap back on my water bottle so I tilted it.. Then it spilled all over me and Ashley. HAHA, sorrryyy :) Then we had Lunch, went to the MRC to find Ese, Charo, and Jackee looking at pictures of certain people ;) Haha FRICK, mine looks better. HAH :)

Post a Comment