Monday, January 28, 2008
FRENCH EXAM
After we finished, me and Charo were one of the first people to raise our hands up so we could get out. That stupid teacher kept passing me and her. FUCK we waited like.. 15min+ just for that. STUPID. Charo was sticking her middle finger at him while he turned away, and I murmured F YOU. FRICK, what a good way to ruin my day
AFTER, bussed w/ Charo and Tim.
SJS w/ Charo. Aww Phillip:)
HAHHA, jk jk jk :)
Let it snow, let it snow. Please let it snow!
I DONT WANT THE DAMN SCIENCE EXAM :(
Im not ready, please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEAAAAAAAAASEEEE
Boy
everyday I
hope to make you
part of my lifeCause you know me and I know you
Boy your love is where its at…ohhh
I’m gonna be the love that’s gonna
lastAnd be the one that got your back
And nothing never that bad
That we would be together
And we both made our
mistakesAnd somethings
never wished we made
But we'll be okay if we just
stay togetherBaby you’re the one I’m waiting for
Because you give me what I need and more
Cause its clear that we are meant to be
Together…together…we should be together
Post a Comment