brighter than sunshine
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Ashely woke me up, disturbing my WONDEROUS dream.. And said she was outside.
Daaaaamn, I woke up so laate :$
Took a shower, got ready, changed about 10 times :$ and left to go to the busstop. As we were walking it started to rain, so we went back to my place. And we looked back, apparently the bus was just there. When we got back to the bus stop, it wasnt even raining. OMG. Me and ashley were walking away from the bus stop, to go to another one.. And we saw the bus coming, so we ran there. Daamn. And we got to metro, went to eat at sushiya, or however you spell it. I left Ashley to get Ese. And she took like a friggin hour to get there. GEEZ Ese. Haha, then we ate at the plaace, and ordered 15 jellos :$
And Ese and Ashley still wanted some. Gaad.
We bussed to Ashley's, watched the number 23, and ate. And noow Im at my Kuya's place,
G'niiight.


Wtf, what am I supposed to do.
Do you actually think it's that easy.
Everytime,I try, it seems like you dont want to do anything .
Like, you're just talking to me for the sake of talking to me

Post a Comment