brighter than sunshine
Look in your Closet
Friday, November 16, 2007
Got to school later than usuaal because of the stupid bus.. But that doesn't matter right now.
At the grade nine retreat we had to plaay these games. Daaamn, I shouldve won simon says. GEEZ CHARO! Then we plaayed this "Ninja" game... Haha how lame. :P Then we plaay ed "scoot your buns" game.. I think that's what it's called. Haha, that gaame is so freaky, but at the same time it was fun :P Haha everyone kept pushing each other , and others fell on the floor or hit the wall. haha :P Those were practically the fun times.. Because after that we had "group discussions".. How VERY boring. Then we had prayer.. " Amen , amen, amen, AY BAY BAY! " Yep, yep :) Then ate lunch with Ashley, Ese, Charo, Jackee, Pamela, Theresa, and .. I dont know. AND FOUND OUT THAT ESE LIKES TIM PANG! hahahhahahahhah. Anywhoooo... After that we went back to yoour groups >:( BUT BUT BUT this time we played a fun game called Mafia. GEEEZ, I got killed so easily >:(

Anywaays, after that, Ese, Jackee,Stefanie P., Ashley, Aaron, and me went and walked around the plaace.. We waited at Aling Mary's for SO long, and we didn't even get anything there! Haha so we decided to go to Starbucks.. Well I decided :) Then I bought my Peppermint White Chocolate mocha. mmmm yumm (L) Then walked to 711 and we gave this hobo some money.. And I kept getting into peoples way.. SORRRRRY. GEez, it's called EXCUSE ME! Gaad. Learn it. And me and ashley bought this taquito thing.. And we ditched Aaron and Stef :) Haha and ran to Kayla's house :P

Kayla took a shower, and we went through kayla's underwear drawer! HAHHAH Spongebob and Curious George. Kayla grow up! Haha :P And we TRIED to unlock Kayla's phone.. Just don't tell her :)While Kayla was in the shower, me and ashley tried hiding some of her valuable clothes >:) THen we went to the church blah blah blah, and we ended up watching Disturbia. Haha " Aaron, close your eyes" " You guys, hold hands.. ;) "
P.S Was I really rolling on the floor?! Haha, Is it my fault I WAS SCARED!? GEEZ!

BTW, look behind you..
Haha, Kayla.

Leaving for Victoria tomorrow, g'byyyyyye :)




.. I gotta do what I gotta do, to unlove you.

Post a Comment