brighter than sunshine
How Can Time Be So Wrong..
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Late start todaay. Went to 802.. Me and Jackee started writing crap on the board, and when it came time to write stuff about Charo.. I had to hold her down. We even fell a couple times. Haha. Yeeep. Highlight of the day. Well not really. But whatever.
math// BORING. As usual.
religion// watched people do their religion projects..
break// went to the cafe with Dez. And met up with Ashley and Ese.
EWWW.. YUUCK. That girl touched us! HAHA :)
french// did french project with Charo. Tried going on facebook. Haha, Mr Zahar caught people not doing their projects. Haha.
lunch// tried to resolve the fight between Andrew and Trevor. Then Tai had to come in and pick a fight with him. God guys, just let it go. Shit happens.
english// sat infront of Ese with Hillary, so they could help me do my short story.. Which was suppose to be done like 2 classes ago.. :$

Went to Charo's after to work on our french project. We played with dolls.. And did those riddle things. Daamn, that took long for me to figure out!
Then my mommy picked me up early.. and we went to metro. I tried on some boots, but I didn't like any.. So my mommy bought me a new tna baag (L)

How can something so wrong feel so right along..
How can love let it grow when it has no place to go

I can't go along pretending that love isn't here to stay
.. catch me I'm falling for you

Post a Comment