HEROES :)
Monday, November 12, 2007
As I opened my eyes, I saw light surrounding me.. Then it turned pitch black. Turns out it was just my blurry eyesight PLUS Kuya Chris blocking the light, waiting for me to wake up so we can watch HEROES season 1 :)
.. Went to Kuya Chris's room to watch heroes.. Ah, what a nice tv he has, I want it >:( The episode gets so intense , I'm concentrating and shaboom, my other kuya comes in with KC. We watched from 11- 5 something :)
.. What a great way to spend my day off of school. Watching TV instead of studying for science.. :)
I decided I just won't care anymore.
What's the point of wanting to have
something you've already had? What's the
point of wanting something you've already
let go? It's useless. I won't gain anything
by waiting, and I certainly won't lose
anything by standing around and waiting for
something as useless as you.
Post a Comment