brighter than sunshine
For now..
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Okaay, so this morning.. I was walking to my bustop. I got there the usual time. But the bus broke down, so while I was waiting for my bus a million chinese people got off the bus and went in front of me. I knew that wasnt' a good sight. I went to the bus stop before my usual stop.. And they friggin followeed me! >:( I got to school later than usual. But it's okayy. haha, didn't talk to Ashley Ma for like.. 30 min. WOOHOO, I beat our time 8) Had a workshop.. How boring.. after school waited for my mom with Jackee and Charo. Haha sorry guys:)
Heh, jackee and [insertnamehere] ;)
Went to London Durgs and Safeway with my mommy, got myself a lemon. Mmm, yummy :)
as I ate my lemon, the juice squirts in my eye! OUCH, I couldn't open my eye for like 5 min >:(

My mind says this, but my heart says that.

For now, I think it' s best to follow what my mind says. My heart will just lead me to more pain. And I do not want to feel anymore pain. Even though it hurts letting you go, It's something that I'm gonna have to do. " No sacrifice, no victory"

I have to let go. I have to make it show. I need to pack up your things. So there will be no more reminiscings. No way, no how. If you end up back in my life, then I'll take the chance. But for now, I just gotta let you go.

Now, I am watching Tila Tequila and Gossip Girl. Daaayum, so hott and heavy :S
NOT SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCE! So Don't watch it.

Post a Comment