brighter than sunshine
....
Friday, November 30, 2007
My computer is STILL messed up.. So now I'm at Ashley's writing about my day. I'm too lazy to, and besides , we are leaving soon so.. I'll just .. Eh.
Okaaay, HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY:
Gym, went up to that room upstairs with Hill, Jayson, John, Michael, Sam, Monica, and Diane.. Fought over one of the exercising thing with Jayson, And Michael. Michael HAD to push me off, so ofcourse they won.. >:(
Then Me and Hillary SANG. YES Hillary can SAAAANG. SOO GOOD :)

Dear OTHER him,
I can't explain this feeling,
I think about it everyday,
And even though we've moved on
It gets so hard to walk away.

Dear ANOTHER him,
I'm back, back to liking you
My heart skips a beat, I can hardly breathe
everytime that he comes near
It's so amazing, almost crazy, how I'm thinking about you lately
Tell me how in the world did it come to this
If it aint love, then tell me why am I always hoping to see him in the halls
And if it aint love, somebody tell me why I lie awake at night staring at the wall

G'byyyye

Post a Comment